SummerSchoolMath™, © 2002-2013 All Rights Reserved
1. Add & Subtract for 1st Graders!!
Summary of Benefits:
1. Hassle free online worksheets for added convenience. 2. 1-page, 100 problem worksheets - Not 1-page, 20 problems, 4-page 100 problem, or 5 problems with cute pictures; these are just like the ones used in schools 3. Velocity enhanced feature. Like other worksheets, these numbers are random. Unlike others though, your child will see the same equation within a worksheet to re-enforce learning. Think of it as compound vs. simple interest. 4. Stair-stepped math. Each daily set of 1st grade addition worksheets are constructed to emphasize the lower level numbers at first (0 to 5) and then build to the higher ones. In 2nd grade, the introduction of subtraction also focuses on lower level problems (0 to 10). As the child moves up in grades, the range and complexity expands so to match the child's readiness. 5. Thousands of "ready-made" worksheets. No software to learn by the parent. Simply open and print. 6. Answer sheets for quick and easy checking. 7. Purchase is good for the entire family. 8. No renewal notices as one-time payment is good for entire subscription term. No renewal fees! 9. Freebie: 500, 50-problem "Daily Quick Rep" school year worksheets for 2nd through 4th graders 10. Improved speed. Increase your child's speed by 40% too. In other words, a time test that once took 5 minutes to complete now only takes 3 minutes. What a feeling of success! 11. Confidence! "My Amanda is a rising 4th grader. After breakfast during the summer, she completed her four math pages for the day at the kitchen table. For the past 11 days she has been practicing with the 3rd grade multiplication & division workbook. On day 1, she completed 64 multiplication problems in 5:00 minutes. On day 11, she completed 73 multiplication problems in 3:00 minutes. Wow!" - Duluth, GA"
Of Critical Importance
In a publication from the Educational Resources Informational Center (ERIC) on a research synthesis conducted by Cooper and Sweller, it examined the effects of summer vacation on standardized achievement test scores. From the study it was found that "Summer learning loss caused children's test scores to be at least one month lower when they returned to school in fall than when the students left in the spring." More specifically, the meta-analysis found differences in the effect of summer vacation on different skill areas. According to the report, "Summer loss was more pronounced for math facts and spelling than for other tested skill areas. The explanation of this result was based on the observation that both math computation and spelling skills involve the acquisition of factual and procedural knowledge, whereas other skill areas, especially math concepts, problem solving, and reading comprehension, are conceptually based. Findings in cognitive psychology suggest that without practice, facts and procedural skills are most susceptible to forgetting." In another research summary by the Center for Summer Learning, a 1996 study by H. Cooper found that on average, "a student will lose 2.6 months of grade equivalency in mathematical computational skills over the summer month."
Designed for summers, ready-to-use today!
Parent, this is the summer math resource your child needs to keep "math-loss" from affecting them. It's simple, yet proven to help your child retain basic math concepts and increase their speed. Most of all... it requires limited parental involvement so your child builds confidence and self-sufficiency! Since you know that these math worksheets are in the best interest of your child, there are now only three simple steps remaining: 1. Select the Buy Now button to make a one-time payment. 2. Very important... after payment select the "Return to Merchant" link in PayPal to return to SummerSchoolMath and receive your passwords. 3. Begin practicing immediately... it's really that simple!
3. Add & Subtract for 3rd Graders!!
4. Add & Subtract for 4th Graders!!
5. Multiply & Divide for 3rd Graders!!
6. Add, Subtract, Multiply & Divide for 3rd Graders!!
7. Multiply & Divide for 4th Graders!!
9. Multiply, Long Division, & Fractions for 5th Graders!!
8. Add, Subtract, Multiply, & Divide for 4th Graders!!
2. Add & Subtract for 2nd Graders!!
Digital and Printable along with Printed Shipped to Your Home!
Since 2002, SummerSchoolMath has been equipping children for LIFE! A habit of excellence, a commitment to perseverance, a beauty of confidence, it's these traits we strive for as parents. An understanding of math? It's just the bonus! Graduate your child from the cute picture worksheets to the ready-to-use skill sheets that build speed and comprehension.
Put the Whoohoo in your child!
Included premium benefits:
1. Free access to the SummerSchoolMath summer and school year worksheets (a $139.75 value)!
2. Extra practice sheet for those "I don't have anything to do" days during the summer!
3. 500, 50-problem "Daily Quick Rep" school year worksheets for 2nd through 4th graders (a $64.87 value)!
4. The 24-page "The Walt Disney World Resource Guide for the Overwhelmed" (a $20.00 value)!
5. On-line addition and subtraction worksheets with answer sheets (a $139.95 value)!
6. Five year continuous access to all of these premium benefits with no renewal fees!
7. Plus... All five grades pre-printed and conveniently shipped to your home!!
Confidence: the evidence of one smile; Joy: the expression of two smiles!
10. Plus Digital Worksheets (using MS-Excel)
Shipping via USPS Priority Mail Medium box-2 day.